Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Don't Want Solidarity If It Means Reading Your Blog

Hello. my name is Mark Jubert. this is my first time writing a blog. I really dont know what to say. Scott and my brother make this look easy. I never talk to my brother. Yesterday i was at school for 14 hours. it was kinda fun. i hung out with drug addicts and christians. and also joe johnson. he drank my drink. what the hell. is spent my lasty dollar on that soda. subway is a ripoff. ive spent like 30 dollars there in the past month for vegetables and bread, but it was really good. i dont know why.I know a girl who lives above the subway. She just sent me the same chain text twice in a row. she must really care. we wrote a cadence afterwards. its really bad and somewhat racist. after that i had real practice. danny never showed up. it did not go well.i didnt sleep. today i went to hillwood museum. i dont know anyone in russian class. i had to hang out with christians and catholics again. why doesnt everyone just think like me instead? there was a lot of shiny things there and a lot of kids hitting on mrs sonsev. the kids in russian this year are all assholes. i was supposed to be interviewed today. i was not. gaithersburg doesnt really care about vegans. they should all just think like me.when i got home my dad got pissed because i put a pillow on the window. thats dumb. my father is not the brightest person in the world. scott writes songs about peoples dads. scotts a decent guitarist. sob is not a decent band. maybe one day.PLAYSKAPLAYSKAPLAYSKA!fuck diet coke.

No comments: