Friday, November 14, 2008

Stick The Fucking Flag Up Your BlogDamn Ass

My R key is broken. excuse its abscence in the future. because i will forget to hold it down. your reading my blog so you obviously care about me. i know who my real friends are. its you. so you may be inclined to ask what would make me happy this very instant. and i would be inclined to answer Vegan Mac And Cheese and an old episode of lost.Peferably one with Charlie in it. that accent is fucking delightful. im making vegan mac and cheese. humanity as a whole should learn from this. dont complain. go make some mac and cheeze. i believe the game says a lot about humanity as well. you dont realize your winning until you lose. now thats fucking deep. demitri martin is on. oh, demitri. how you amuse me. i can tell already that this will be a poor blog post. go read a different one. theres thirteen of these. there all basically the same. only better than this one. i had so much stuff i was gonna do this weekend. but now my relatives are coming over on sunday. and that was the only day any ne was available. its tottaly cool though. cuz its the wanna be italian relatives. they are wonderful. theyre the kind of relatives who will give you a bar of soap for christmas every year. and its always funny. they will then play rock band with you. today in russian class jordan walked in, shook me hand, left and insulted mrs sonsev. thats basically how russian class is. it was mrs lottos last day. i got asked to eat cheese nips like a million time. i wouldve been so pised but the phrase "cheese nips" made me pine for the old days of marching band. i miss it so much. im gonna get a ghs drumline tat. then theyll have to put me on quads again. im already looking forward to band camp again. im such a loser. i think im gonna watch the next middle school concert. just because its an excuse to walk around gaithersburg for a few hours. the dude at the a to z mart probably misses me. god knows i miss him. Anna is happy to day. im happy for her.i just lost the game. so did you. i learned how to play lollipop on the bells. it made me miss drumline even more. concert band is so lame. i just sit there. and occasionaly play sleigh bells. i have sleigh bell callusses. that was fast. my fingers know longer hurt when playing guitar. just my wrist. i bet maggie cant turn that into something sexual. in found of te class people kept singing some random song about zombies. shut the fuck up. i took a test at lunch. aced it. bobby waited with me. what a pal. i appreciate you. i failed a test in that same room in the next half hour. then failed a physics test. its just routine now. i had two boca burgers today. my dad gave me a mountain dew but said i cant drink it today. your not the boss of me. i hope scott writes songs to my words. i understand if he doesnt. but my feelings need to get out there.thats why i have a diary.i mean journal. i mean blog. i mean something more masculine than blog.
fucktestngknowledgewithasystemoffourlettersandoraparagraphwith5-7sentences
IDONTWANNAHEARWHATYOUUSEDTOBECUZYOUROTNOWSOSHUTHEFUCKUPIDONTWANNA
HEARYOURFUCKINGEXCUSESYOUR.JUST.FUCKING.WEAK.